Guest-facing or behind the scenes, our team remain at the heart of what we do. This is all new to us, and yours and our teams’ wellbeing is our absolute priority, but we want you to know The Drift hospitality you’ve come to expect is a very, very close second.
As we continue to follow all advice and recommended implementation, we ask for your patience as we re-think, re-imagine and re-learn many traditions of hospitality.
1. All of our teams have undergone additional hospitality-focussed training on the prevention of Covid-19. We have also ensured all relevant teams have re-taken food hygiene and health and safety certification, keeping this at the forefront of their mind.
2. All team members, suppliers and visitors will need to complete a Covid-19 survey, certifying their Covid-19 neutral status and zero contact with those symptomatic of the virus.
3. We have put in place a new handling process for deliveries, with disinfection of external packaging prior to ambient, chilled, or frozen storage.
4. Any team members with Covid-19 symptoms will be instructed to follow government guidelines including to self-isolate before returning to work, where a return to work survey will be required.
5. Frequent hand washing, hand sanitising stations and new routes back of house are all in place to keep contact limited and practices safe.
6. Recommended PPE will be worn for team members when social distancing is not possible.
7. Our kitchen team will be allocated sections with social distancing in place.
8. Our new guidelines for team and guests is displayed in our back of house areas and available on our Covid-19 hub. This is updated, and refreshed regularly, followed by continued training and development, to ensure the health and safety of all of us.