Nominations have now closed
As a way of giving back and to show our appreciation for their continued commitment and hard work to us all, we’re gifting 4 tables of four for lunch to our extremely valued caregivers. Family owned, it’s a chance for us to give our caregivers some well-deserved family time (which means the dog too!)
But we need your help and would like to ask you to nominate selfless members of the NHS, care workers, volunteers, researchers or those working behind the scenes who have played a vital role in caring for others in the face of the Coronavirus pandemic, and that work tirelessly within our very own communities across Hampshire or Dorset.
Nominations close on Tuesday 30th June at midnight.
Terms and conditions:
- The nominee will receive a two-course seasonal lunch for four, with a drink each (glass of house wine, draught or bottled beer, or soft drink).
- To support our very own communities, nominees who live or work within Hampshire or Dorset will be chosen. We will not be accepting nominees from outside of this radius area. Winners will be asked to provide proof of address.
- The nominee will be asked to show their NHS staff ID card or proof of their role upon arrival. Failure to do so will result in the gift being withdrawn.
- Winners will be contacted by our reservations team to confirm that they have been selected. Gift can be taken from up to 12 months from our re-opening date. Exclusions may apply.
- The award is non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any additional food or beverage taken is not included and will be charged as taken.
- The Drift Inn reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time or makes changes to the arrival date.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.