We are still providing the warm welcome you’d expect from us, it’s just things may look a little different.
1. If you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not visit us at The Drift as this puts other guests and our teams at risk. Instead we ask that you call or email us to postpone your table booking. Please note, any of our guests displaying Covid-19 symptoms may be asked to leave.
2. We have put in place new signage on arrival and throughout detailing new guidelines and directions for one-way routes, to help protect you and our teams. Upon arrival, please wait to be seated, where a team member will show you to your table.
3. You will find we have put in place new floor markings, so we can all keep our social distance and follow the government guidelines.
4. Sanitising stations are placed throughout key areas , at the entrance, outside, and at exits for you to use as throughout your visit.
5. We will be carrying out extensive cleaning of high touch points throughout the day and evening – all of which will be checked by our Covid-19 ‘champions’.