Restaurant, bar & garden
Our spectacular forest location and large spacious garden, means on warm and sunny days, you can enjoy safe outdoor dining. But whether you’re dining outdoors or in, we will be following government social distancing guidelines at all times.
1. All of our menus will be available online – you’ll just need to scan the QR code on your table to see our menus. If you prefer, we have single-use menus available; these are recycled after use.
2. Indoors in both our restaurant and bar, we will be providing table service at all times. We have removed seating from around the bar to help keep this area clear.
3. If you’ve opted for a table outside, we kindly ask that you order your food and drink from our garden bar. We have created a separate collection point for your drinks, while a team member will bring your food to your table when ready. We have put in place new floor markings to help with keeping a safe distance should there be a queue.
4. To help you, other guests and our teams maintain a safe distance, we are limiting the number of guests at one time and have positioned tables further apart. We kindly ask that tables are not moved.
5. We’ve adopted a new ‘contactless’ approach to avoid the handling of cash, so we will only be accepting debit or credit card payments for the foreseeable future.